Free characters pack for RPG Maker VX Ace
... yes, you can use them in your commercial projects ...
I'm currently in the third year of solo devving (Raxec's Gaslight) and I'm constantly making assets for my game (I also love pixel art) so here are some pixel sprites/faces/busts/battlers I don't mind sharing. They're free to use so yes, you can use them in your commercial projects, please download the .zip to READ how to properly use the license and credit me, that's all I need.
Of course, what would it be of some sprites without their respective faces? I also included some add-ons in the .zip. These work for RPG Maker VX Ace and are meant to be used if you own a copy of the engine.
For more info on my work, you can visit my Instagram or commission me 🥺🥺😠(I'm also working on a monster generator for VX Ace).
Happy making!
The Magicians-inspired spritesheet
People from the Backrooms
Some battlers
Get the whole files here.
Comments
Post a Comment